Krohn, Watters & Hicks, LLP has been providing clients top-notch accounting, tax and consulting services in San Francisco’s Financial District for more than 30-years. We provide a full range of public accounting services including reviews, compilations, all types of tax returns and a wide variety of consulting services.
All of the accountants at Krohn, Watters & Hicks, LLP experience professional growth through continuing education, involvement in professional organizations and assignment of increasingly difficult projects that challenge their professional abilities.
We believe in the philosophy that our staff is more productive and satisfied with their career growth when there is an appropriate work/life balance. We allow flexible work schedules and, outside of the busy tax season, we require our accountants to work little to no overtime, which provides ample time to enjoy the things that make life worth living.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes health and dental insurance, no-cost life insurance, profit sharing and 401(k) plans, transit reimbursement, continuing education, overtime pay and generous vacation time.
Krohn, Watters & Hicks, LLP, provides the highest quality accounting, tax, and consulting services in the Bay Area. Our office is conveniently located in the San Francisco Financial District. We are currently seeking a Tax Accountant to join our team. We respect and encourage a healthy work/life balance for all staff. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-motivated individual pursuing a career in public accounting.
At Krohn, Watters & Hicks, LLP, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself with complex projects working with a broad range of high net worth clients. We believe in constant innovation. Our staff is equipped with all the necessary resources to succeed, and we utilize the most current technology available. We strive to create an environment where accountants can develop their professional careers and successfully practice public accounting with greater autonomy, influence, and satisfaction.
* Provide tax planning and compliance services for clients.
* Maintain extensive communication with all levels of management within client organizations.
* Address clients’ needs in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
* Perform research on complex tax issues.
* Represent clients before tax authorities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional computer skills
* Certified Public Accountant or candidate
* 3+ years Public Accounting experience
* Experience preparing, reviewing, and tax planning for individual, partnership, LLC, and corporate clients
* Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple projects